Each of the club's monthly meetings are designed to feature our Speaker Series, Workshops, Professional Development and Social Events throughout the year.
- Monthly dinners are held each month on the third Tuesday - RSVP is Required
- 5:30 pm - Registration, Meet & Greet, Networking
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 7:00 pm - Speaker Series following by a BPW Barrie Business Meeting
- Members and guests are always welcome
- RSVP Deadline: Friday Noon prior to the meeting.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements when you RSVP!
- Reservations are guaranteed, if you reserve and do not show, you will be invoiced.
- Office Inc! 54 Cedar Point Drive, #1207, Barrie, ON
- Monthly Fee includes meeting fee, meal and guest speaker/workshop.
- Payment Onsite: Cash, Cheque, Credit Card and E-Transfer
- No-shows will be invoiced.
- Meal includes dinner, non-alcoholic punch/coffee/tea/water unless otherwise noted.
- Cash Bar.
- Please advise of any special dietary requests when you RSVP.
Safety is BPW Barrie's primary concern when inclement weather is forecast for a BPW Barrie meeting date. In the event of inclement weather, in consideration of safety for all, and in conversation with BPW Barrie Executive Members and the management team of Office Inc!, meeting cancellations will be posted no later than noon on the day of the meeting. Meeting fees paid for a cancelled meeting will be applied to a future meeting date. Notices will also be shared via local media outlets, on the BPW Barrie website and via social media platforms.